Our Pittsburgh Oil & Gas Training Team
Meet our Pittsburgh Oil and Gas Training Team!
Marty Stetzer, President, Pittsburgh, PA
OIL & GAS INDUSTRY, INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN AND DELIVERY
- Consultant to US and International oil and gas companies since 1986.
- 18 years management experience with Schlumberger, Superior Oil-Mobil, Wilson Industries and Exxon.
- 13 years of energy consulting experience with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Worked with numerous national and international oil & gas company managements to help improve business performance across upstream, midstream and downstream operations.
- Active in the Society of Petroleum Engineers and often presents at other industry forums.
Click here for more about Marty Stetzer on our Pittsburgh Oil and Gas Training Team.
Richard Dupree, Marcellus/Utica Regional Marketing Director, Pittsburgh, PA
OIL & GAS INDUSTRY, EMPLOYEE TRAINING SOLUTIONS
- 35 years of industrial experience in a variety of petrochemical, metals and equipment manufacturing facilities.
- Extensive background in operations, project management, marketing, R&D and IT.
- 3 years in the gas and oil industry as a process engineer at a Sohio Refinery in Toledo, OH (now a BP facility).
- 20 years experience with instrumentation and real time control systems for various chemical and metals operations.
- 4 years as Director of Operations for a tech startup and previously served as a senior supply chain / IT project manager at Eaton Cutler-Hammer’s division headquarters.
- Active in the local chapters of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, and The American Marketing Association.
John P. Fillo, Ph.D., CPEA, EHS consultant, Pittsburgh, PA
OIL & GAS INDUSTRY, ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY
- 30 years of international experience in the assessment, design and implementation of strategy and programs to improve enterprise EHS compliance and risk management.
- Career emphasis in energy includes: upstream oil and gas exploration/production, gas supply/power generation and T&D, and coal-based synthetic fuels.
- Natural gas experience includes coal-bed methane, Antrim and Marcellus shale, as well as natural gas processing and T&D.
- Long history of developing and delivering presentations and training on topics of EHS management.
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor.
- Director on the Pennsylvania Resources Council Board, and is on the Nominating/Board Development, Strategy and Program Committees.
Bill Thomas, Managing Principal of Centric Performance, Pittsburgh, PA
OIL & GAS INDUSTRY, ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVENESS
- Provides a variety of consulting services to upstream, mid-stream and downstream oil and gas companies.
- Instrumental in the design of the Pennsylvania OSFC (Pittsburgh) Oil and Gas Training project.
- Current projects are focused on targeted training, facilitation and performance coaching assignments, as well as evaluating and improving the effectiveness of specific functional areas such as sales, marketing, business development, customer service, IT, HR, finance and accounting.
- Held national and global management roles with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Dell Computers.
OIL & GAS INDUSTRY, TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT
- 20 years experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Projects include software development for drilling engineers at ExxonMobil.
- Provides marketing, business and technical communication services to oil companies, oil field services companies, software vendors and oil & gas industry standards groups.
- Solid knowledge of the oil and gas industry, particularly in the upstream, and related information technologies.
- Before moving back to Pennsylvania from Houston in 2006, she worked as the Drilling & IT editor at Hart Energy Publishing’s E&P Magazine.